- Merino wool suit from Woolami
- pointelle detail with little star pattern
- Made from super-soft, non-itchy 100% Merino wool making it the perfect first layer garment close to skin
- Designed for everyday wear – be it outdoors or during night as pyjamas
- Buttons from top to bottom of garment
- Hands AND Feet can be folded in or out (so no need for socks or gloves outside!)
Care for me
Merino wool is easy to maintain. The merino fibers have a natural protective outer layer that helps prevent stains from being absorbed.
Any dirt of stains will stay on the surface, which makes it easier to brush off or lift out.
No need to wash merino garments every day! But if needed the garment can be machine washed.
No need to iron.
- It is warm, soft and comfortable.
- Sustainable : biodegradable, renewable and requires no pesticides.
- It regulates the temperature, keeping us warm when it is cold and cool when it is warm! can be worn all year round!
- It regulates moisture and is odor free.
- Hypo-allergic: Merino wool is static resistant, meaning it attracts fewer dust particles, making it ideal for babies and infants with allergies.
- It is long lasting - it grows with your child and can be handed down between kids.