- Long sleeve top from Woolami
- Made from super-soft, non-itchy 100% Merino wool
- The perfect first layer garment close to skin
- Sleek & timeless design making it the perfect layering piece for all seasons.
- Beautiful needle-stitched design
Care for me
Merino wool is easy to maintain. The merino fibers have a natural protective outer layer that helps prevent stains from being absorbed.
Any dirt of stains will stay on the surface, which makes it easier to brush off or lift out.
No need to wash merino garments every day! But if needed the garment can be machine washed.
No need to iron.
- It is warm, soft and comfortable.
- Sustainable : biodegradable, renewable and requires no pesticides.
- It regulates the temperature, keeping us warm when it is cold and cool when it is warm! can be worn all year round!
- It regulates moisture and is odor free.
- Hypo-allergic: Merino wool is static resistant, meaning it attracts fewer dust particles, making it ideal for babies and infants with allergies.
- It is long lasting - it grows with your child and can be handed down between kids.